Tuesday, February 18, 2014

GEARING UP FOR JUNK HIPPY ROADSHOW

Hey, Y'all! I'm zipping into HIGH gear around the hacienda in preparation for JUNK HIPPY Roadshow in Rosenberg, TX this weekend. This is the third JUNK Hippy Roadshow to be done in Rosenberg, but the response has been so overwhelming that now more than 75 FUN, FUNKY, and FABULOUS vendors



will be set up in THREE buildings at the Ft. Bend County Fairgrounds in Rosenberg.  This 
will be my third JUNK Hippy Roadshow and the second one at Rosenberg.  For this 
vintage market I'm inspired by lots of sunrise PINK, beachy wonderfulness, vintage loveliness, and sunny garden cottage treasures that just make me SMILE. 
Let's face it--it's been a long, cold, dreary winter! Time for sunshine, warm breezes, and dinner al fresco. 
So we're loading up lots of vintage garden metal furniture, renewed cottage pieces, layers of lace, and a little rust too. 

Official JUNK Hippy wristbands go on sale beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the pink tent and the doors open at 9 a.m., Saturday, February 22. Hope to see y'all there. 
It's gonna be a JUNKIN' EXTRAVAGANZA!
Until then, I'll be beach-day-dreamin' and loading up. 
Peace, love, and 
all the good stuff!


















2 comments:

  1. Everything looks look pink and fabulous! I wish I could attend but I'll have to live vicariously through all of your reports! Here's wishing you a fantastic show and "sell to the concrete"!! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, Betsy! I'll bet you recognize a few pieces here, huh? :) I wish you could make it to JH too, but I understand completely. I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to share in a few days. Can't wait to see ya out at Warrenton in a few weeks!! xxoos

      Delete