Monday, October 8, 2012

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PRAIRIE LIFE

Hey, Y'all! Last week I posted about the awesomeness that is Marburger Farm Antique Show, Round Top and Warrenton. So much wonderful junk! So many wonderful, cool people! So much creativity! So little time. My friend, sweet Janie of Petticoats on the Prairie, and I were invited (personally by Rachel Ashwell  herself!) to attend a signing of Where Women Create magazine at her beautiful



bed and breakfast, The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell. Of course, there is also a lovely Shabby Chic Couture shop on the premises.

Sweet Janie at the Shabby Chic Couture Shop.
I've been following Rachel since she got started and have all her Shabby Chic books in duplicate just because they inspire me so much I needed one for my office and one to pack for road-trips.

Here's a few peeks around her lovely bed and breakfast, The Prairie.











 
 




 
Such beautiful bliss on the Texas prairie...even the sunsets are gorgeous!



Hope to see y'all down the blacktop, sweet friends.

Until next time,
Peace, love, and
all the good stuff to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment