Monday, February 7, 2011

JUNKIN' HAPPINESS AT JUNK SALVATION


Here's the BEFORE pic of my booth The Garden Cat
 -- it was just about empty by the end of the day!

Hey, y’all! I’m pumped! Just back from the Funky Junk Sisters Junk Salvation Vintage Market in Hillsboro, OR and may I just say... Yeee-haww!! WHAT A SHOW!! We met some of the most wonderful folks there – both vendors and customers. Needless to say, there was a lot of great junk too! I’m a little tired but mostly just so GLAD to have been surrounded by so much creative energy and junkin’ happiness everywhere. Here’s a glimpse of Junk Salvation in Hillsboro, OR.
Save the date for the next incredible Funky Junk Sisters Junk Salvation Vintage Market May 13th from 6-9 p.m. and all day Saturday May 14th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at South Hill Mall Campus, 3600 9th St. S.W., Puyallup, WA!! Stay tuned for more exciting info!


Also from my booth -- I loved filling it with lots of flowers this time!

One customer had a "vision" in my booth and bought
ALL my vintage suitcases for a cool night-stand.


My Junk Salvation neighbor, Pam Fromuth of One Gal's Trash.
No trash in her booth just lots of funky, needful things!

Just love Molly Mo's booth. She and her junkin' buddies
are having a 3 Friends Sale coming up in March! Stay tuned!

Lots of Sisters on the Fly trailers on display (and for sale) at Junk Salvation.
This is Amy's from Today's Country Store in Sumner, WA. One of my favorite happy places!

More eye candy and soulful wonderfulness!

Did I mention all the incredible JUNK??

A peak of the great finds Vintage Market from Portland, OR brought.

Now you can see why I smiled all day long ...


Surrounded by so much junkin' happiness.
This is my across-the-way-neighbor Mack and Momma from 
Monticello Antique Marketplace in Portland, OR. What a creative lady!


TODAY'S GOOD STUFF:
Football season is over (for a few months!)
Creative energy
Making valentines
Decorating sugar cookies
Early Blooming Flowers -- Spring is almost here!


PEACE, LOVE, AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF, Y'ALL!




6 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa,
    I am so happy that you did so well at the Junk Salvation show. I agree it is so fun to meet kindred spirits in the biz, vendors and cusotmers alike. Thanks for sharing your great pictures.I am signed up for Junk Salvation in May. Hope to see you there.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lori:
    THANKS for stopping by and leaving a comment --always so good to see you, friend! Love your profile pic btw. :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing you at Junk Salvation in May -- it will be my third Junk Salvation market -- there's always such a fun, good vibe at their shows. Hope to catch you before then . . . Peace, love, and happy junkin' to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun to meet you again at the show and I just love your things! Thanks for posting so many great pics of my booth (I'm blushing!) Hope you can make it down for the 3 Friends sale in March, it's worth the trip! Best of luck at the next show, wish I could make it up there but will be up to my eyeballs in graduation stuff for one of my baby girls.
    Take care,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Diane:
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments. I really enjoyed visiting with ya at Junk Salvation -- and seriously when you want the rose shoe bag back at Molly Mo's just let me know. :) I love your stuff! I understand the graduation thing -- our baby boy is graduating too. I'm hoping to hit the road and head your way especially for your sale -- I really enjoy your neck of the woods. I love all the farms and beautifulness there.

    All the best of everything to ya!
    Peace, love, and happy, happy junkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    Thanks so much for the shout-out. Hope to do my post about the show later today.
    It was such fun and the pockets stuffed with cash were pretty great too! LOVE that your name is Lisa Love. Just emailed the FJS to see if they have space for the May show...maybe I'll see you there?!?
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Pam:
    You're so welcome -- I really enjoyed meeting you. It was such a fun show and I'm absolutely THRILLED you're coming up for the May FJS Junk Salvation!! I'll be looking for YOU! :)

    xxxooos

    Peace, love, and happy junkin' to ya,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete